ShareIT, gladly enough, can be touted as the best installment to the arena of instant messaging. It is a smasher on all accounts. Topping several charts on technical finesse and popularity, ShareIT is arguably the smartest and the coolest application of the assortment, enabling users to initiate easy export and import of online content that includes pictures, videos, songs and documents from one device to another. The point is, all this happens in a blink of an eye. The speed at which ShareIT works is plain explosive, communicating the messages just when their receipt is sought, and not when it’s the eleventh hour.
Currently, this application is open to accessing to Android, iOS and Windows users, and can be downloaded from the respective application hubs in a couple of clicks. Though Android and IOS users don’t have to pitch in extra to have ShareIT on their devices, Windows users have to make a detour to find a way to this application.
Trending : Shareit for Android
ShareIT- At a Glance
Shareit is a star creation by Lenovo, available at no cost at all. The managers of SYNCit and CLONEit at Lenovo are deeply invested in making this application a pure joy at all parameters. It’s worth mentioning that both SYNCit and CLONEit have received 5-star user ratings, and something of that proportion doesn’t go unpredicted for ShareIT as well.
Shareit has its own groove when it comes to sharing files from one device to another. The application can accommodate a wide range of content types, including, media, contacts, videos, SMS and MMS. Share it has gained ground owing to its terrific production values, and excellent specifications that definitely make a package to look forward to.
ShareIT glues a user to an ultimate click-and-share action, where communications travel in the lap of convenience and pace.
Must visit : Shareit for iPhone
Features of ShareIT PC Version
- ShareIT has an unbeatable stand in the market, as it bears compatibility with most of the operating systems available, such as Android, iOS, Windows and Mac.
- Bulk content transfers happen at top speed.
- A big hurray to the possibility of group interactions with Share it!
- Guess the number of devices which can involve in content sharing pursuits at the same time using ShareIT? It’s a loud and cheerful five!
- Shareit app doesn’t need USB support.
- ShareIT is highly responsive to the active devices in the background, and automatically connects with them.
- ShareIT makes for a good ride as far as business is concerned. It is often deemed as a great business tool by entrepreneurs and top honchos.
- Share it has brilliantly factored in the cultural diversity of the world in its makeup, as it’s available in 39 languages, and still counting.
- Concerns about battery life are hardly to crop up, as ShareIT has wonderfully taken this fundamental issue into account, and ensured of nothing being compromised on the front of battery longevity.
Steps to Download ShareIT for PC Free -Windows 7, 8, 10, XP
Glide through below-mentioned steps to download ShareIT for PC. Trust us, this tip-tap on the screen wouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
- Go to Shareit.lenovo.com/download.html. This is the official link where you will find the required download options.
- Once the webpage opens, tap on the Windows Desktop Version under the subheading of ‘Desktops and Notebooks’.
- To kick-start the download, click the ‘Complete Download’ option. And, select the default storage settings. Now, the ShareIT has been downloaded in download folder, but it isn’t enough yet.
- To install shareit, go through on screen instructions after clicking on Run option.
- Once the installation is finished, open SHAREit and you will see following interface. click ‘Connect PC’, an option that will appear in the bottom right of the screen.
- Now you will see available PC network, just select the PC and start sharing the files. You can easily send and receive the files through it.
- The process is complete, and you are ready to swing.
Download SHAREit for PC – Windows 10, 8.1, 7 & XP
- Go to the official website of Lenovo Shareit (shareit.lenovo.com
- You will see a “Free Download” tab on the top of the page
- Click on “Free Download”
- Click on “Download for Windows”
- After the download is complete, open the file and accept the Lenovo Licensing Agreement
Now you can use Shareit on your computer. Please note the requirement for Shareit to function on your computer or laptop.
- 512MB RAM
- 50MB free memory space
- Intel Pentium IV or above
How to Download SHAREit for Laptop
To download SHAREit on laptop you need not to perform any extraordinary task. In fact, the process is as simple as downloading SHAREit on PC or mobile. Furthermore, you don’t require any Android emulator to download SHAREit for laptop. Here are the quick steps to download SHAREit on your laptop.
- Go to the shareit.lenovo.com
- Click “Free Download” tab at the top
- Click on “Download for Windows” to download the .exe file for shareit download.
- Once downloaded, agree to the Lenovo Licensing Agreement.
- The app is all set to be install. Follow the steps as shows on your screen.
Requirements to download SHAREit for Laptop
- 512MB RAM
- 50MB of free memory
- Intel Pentium IV or above
Must Try : Shareit For iOS
Well finally the wait is over; SHARE it is going to open its initial office in Gurugram, India. The vast popularity of SHAREit for PC as well as phones in the country has prompted the company to open its offices in India.
28th April, 2016: Now SHAREit app comes with updated version Windows 10 for Mobile phones, now you can share your files easily on a computer via ConnectPC feature.
Meanwhile, the SHAREit app has been updated with new version 126.96.36.199 which you can download from the Windows Store. The latest Android version for the same is v 3.1.38.
The latest version of SHAREit APK 3.5.58 has been released which you can download by clicking on the link.
Not only this, the UI has been upgraded as well for Windows 10, click to download
Download SHAREit for Computer- Alternative ways
- There are many sites from where you can download SHAREit for laptop, such as ShareFile and YouWave.
- Go to these sites and follow the instructions to download SHARE it for PC.
- SHAREit app for PC is also available in the Apple App store as well as Google Play Store.
Update- 28th May
SHAREit version v1.7.3 for Windows 10
Your famous file sharing app SHAREit has been updated to v1.7.3 for Windows 10 devices. This features enables latest features in the app such as WiFi Direct support, this allows you to transfer your files at WiFi speeds devoid of an access point.
The complete changelog for the SHAREit 188.8.131.52 version is as follows:
- Lower version(WP81) can enjoy fix transmission crash
- No more fix scan QRCode crash bug for some devices
- For android- fix some transmission crash
- Responsive User interface for full report on Desktop version
- updated user interface for transmission page
- updated user interface for scrollBar 7.
- The latest Wi-Fi Direct feature
The updated version of the app can be downloaded from here
SHAREit Plan for 2016-17 in India
The global iconic file transferring sharing app “SHAREit” has announced its plan to build an office in Gurugram. By setting its initial footstep in India, the company is also planning to launch two more offices in different cities of India.
In order to provide a better service to its customers, the company is also planning to hire a local team of top level management and engineers to work from the local office. This will help the company to better understand the Indian market requirements.
The company has a large scale planning to further promote its product in the local market by means of local support staff which understands the pulse of local population better than outsiders. This major advancement towards the Indian market is a result of SHAREit’s growing popularity in India.
Since the SHAREit app has crossed over 600 million users worldwide, the company understands that the major share of this number comes from India. The company officials released a statement saying that the Indian economy is the fastest growing economy of the world, the current government is allowing digitalization in the country, and as a result India has advanced into the smartphone era from the computer era.
Further, the company has also plans of investing into the growth sector of India. They understand that the future of every business lies in India and they can’t miss on the opportunity.
SHAREit For Windows 8.1 Got an update with “Connect to PC” Feature
The famous file sharing app SHAREit Download has recently got an updated version for Windows 8.1 phones to version v1.7.0. This recent update brings the “connect to pc” feature to Windows 8.1 users as well, though this feature was already available for Windows 10 users.
“Connect to pc” feature allows users to transfer files from PC to phone or vice versa. The process is very simple, all you have to do is to scan the QR Code displayed on your SHAREit for laptop app using the SHAREit for Windows app on your mobile. This will connect both the devices and you can easily share or exchange your files between the two devices without getting a hitch. This feature uses WiFi to transfer files between your Windows computer and mobile. You don’t require any data connection to share files.
The world’s most famous files sharing app SHAREit app has got a new update with v1.7.13 for Windows 10. This update has advanced the features of SHAREit by bringing in the fix for bugs related to file picker, optimize the screen for small screen devices and much more.
What’s Latest in Ver 184.108.40.206:
- Fail to load bug on select file page has been fixed
- Higher resolution screen as well as better UI experience for small screen devices
- No more fix scan QR code bug with the latest update
The previous update on SHAREit app was a feature called “connect to PC” which allows you to share files between your phone and PC. To perform this task all you need to do is to scan the QR Code displayed on the SHAREit download app by using your SHARE it mobile app. Soon after your devices will get connected and you can start exchanging files between the two devices.
SHAREit 4.0 For PC
SHAREi, as we all know, is widely popular for its bug’s free features and simple to operate user interface. Developed by Lenovo, this app stands out among its counterpart and used by millions of users worldwide. Lenovo out of sheer dedication keeps on updating this app with new features and advancement.
SHAREit 4.0 is the latest update of this widely popular app. This latest version features improved performance than before; let’s take a look at it.
- SHAREit 4.0 enables Local Files look up on a connected device. You can do it via the “Send” module and access the Local Files. If you think this will apprehend your device’s security, so let me tell you only the files which have been shared publicly on the PC would be visible to the people.
- Now you can listen to your favourite music received via the app. All you need to do is to activate the LISTENit feature in the side menu.
- User interface has been improved in this latest update. This version has negligible bugs which makes it one of the best versions of SHAREit so far.
SHAREit 4.0 has added a new feather in the popularity cap of SHAREit. The Local Files feature has allowed both the receiver and sender to have access over what type of files are shared. The importance of this advanced feature is realised when you are connected to multiple devices at once.
No doubt this latest SHAREit 4.0 is widely appreciated and liked by users; this is probably the best update on this app so far. You can use it on PC, iPhone, or Android devices without any glitch. The best thing about SHAREit download is its user interface that allows you to use its features with ease. This app helps you getting rid of data cables, USB or LAN cable. Overall we are giving this new update ten out of ten.